Page 1 of 1

Bug: Minimap does not fully refresh properly

Posted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:41 pm
by mwyeoh
Hi David

Lets say I am in Shanghai, and I go into the Information Center - Products
If I doubleclick on a firm, the minimap changes cities to Kuala Lumpur, but the information bars below remain for the previous cities (Shanghai)

If I click on the up/down arrow in the selections, it returns to Shanghai

Re: Bug: Minimap does not fully refresh properly

Posted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:46 am
by David
I tried this but couldn't replicate the problem...

Re: Bug: Minimap does not fully refresh properly

Posted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:16 am
by mwyeoh
Hi David

Here is my latest save game
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/23145017/CHAL_008.zip

When you load the game, it is set to filters: My Firms, Retail stores, This City (Harbin)

These are steps I can use to replicate the problem
1. Start by scrolling through the list of firms using the up/down arrows under the minimap so that you are viewing retail firm 3 / 29 (Or any other retail firm)
2. Open the Information Center by clicking on the "i" button and go to the Products tab
3. Select and doubleclick on a product that I am producing (Eg- Cars or Desktops). This will jump to the "Product details" for that item
4. While still in the "Product Details" list select a city other than Harbin (Eg- St Louis or Shanghai) and double click on a retail firm in the "Product Details" list. This will zoom in on the firm and the minimap will update to display St Louis. HOWEVER- Notice that the number of retail firms is still 29 (The number in Harbin).
5. Click on the up/down arrows underneath the minimap and the game will jump back to my retail firms in Harbin

Please let me know if there are any confusing steps here and I will ty provide screenshots

Re: Bug: Minimap does not fully refresh properly

Posted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:43 pm
by Grashopa
Yeah this is annoying since by double clicking on another city's firm I assume I'm in that city. I've made mistakes and even built things in the wrong city because of this bug.

Re: Bug: Minimap does not fully refresh properly

Posted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:03 am
by David
It will be fixed in the next patch.