Page 1 of 1

Discord Server?

Posted: Fri Aug 30, 2019 12:49 am
by MightyGooga
Hey Guys, Im having a blast playing CAP LAB. I have had the game for a long while now. I was wondering if we have a discord server so I can meet some of you.

Re: Discord Server?

Posted: Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:05 pm
by MightyGooga
There must be a Discord right? I did search the forums for "Discord" but unfortunatly nothing came up.

Re: Discord Server?

Posted: Mon Sep 02, 2019 11:12 am
by cgd442
I'm not sure if there is a Discord server, why don't you create a channel and see who joins.

Re: Discord Server?

Posted: Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:27 pm
by Ghost7600
As nobody posted an invite link and i coudn't find a server on my own i've created one, still empty and i'll accept help to organize channels and such but here it goes, everyone is welcome.

https://discord.gg/Xt4MAzk

(Edit, fixed broken link)

Re: Discord Server?

Posted: Sat Jan 11, 2020 5:44 am
by David
FYI, there is already a discord server for Capitalism Lab. Please read this post: http://www.capitalism2.com/forum/viewto ... f=7&t=7019