Page 1 of 1

Bugs found in Capitalism Lab 1.964 Beta

Posted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:53 am
by Janis.Romans
1. When I click on (1.attachment), and under the place I click is a firm, or apartment e.t.c. it does not show the options, but it opens the firm or apartment info. (2. attachment)

2. When for excample reserve is exhausted, and there are other suppliers for that material, in the factory auto-link is on, but supply is not getting relinked. (in attachments- 3.attachment_factory, 4.attachment_old supplier, 5.attachment_new supplier)

3. On the news window, mouse pointer has gotten a little bit faster, but on the usual view(no windows are open, except the mini map, toolbox) has gotten slower.

4. In attachments. 6. & 7.

5. I opened the Farmer's guide, and let the game run, it run for 6-8 min. and then I saw in 8. attachment.

Here is the saved game data folder:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/l6gfr9asvhfix57/_YVBJKuGg3?m

You have to use:
ROBO_001.SAV

2.23 MB

Re: Bugs found in Capitalism Lab 1.964 Beta

Posted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:26 am
by David
1. When I click on (1.attachment), and under the place I click is a firm, or apartment e.t.c. it does not show the options, but it opens the firm or apartment info. (2. attachment)
This will be fixed in v1.965
2. When for excample reserve is exhausted, and there are other suppliers for that material, in the factory auto-link is on, but supply is not getting relinked. (in attachments- 3.attachment_factory, 4.attachment_old supplier, 5.attachment_new supplier)
Could you provide a saved game having this problem?
3. On the news window, mouse pointer has gotten a little bit faster, but on the usual view(no windows are open, except the mini map, toolbox) has gotten slower.
Actually the other windows are not slower than previous versions. It is just comparably slower than the news window because of the improved speed of the news speed.
4. In attachments. 6. & 7.

5. I opened the Farmer's guide, and let the game run, it run for 6-8 min. and then I saw in 8. attachment.
I downloaded your saved game but couldn't get the crash bug. Could you load the save game again and see if the crash bug happen without the player doing anything?

Here is the saved game data folder:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/l6gfr9asvhfix57/_YVBJKuGg3?m

You have to use:
ROBO_001.SAV

2.23 MB

Re: Bugs found in Capitalism Lab 1.964 Beta

Posted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:36 am
by Janis.Romans
Could you provide a saved game having this problem?
You can use both saved games:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/l6gfr9asvhfix57/_YVBJKuGg3

FUGE_001.SAV

2.97 MB

&


ROBO_001.SAV

2.23 MB

downloaded your saved game but couldn't get the crash bug. Could you load the save game again and see if the crash bug happen without the player doing anything?
Yes, the crash happened without player doing anything.

Re: Bugs found in Capitalism Lab 1.964 Beta

Posted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:35 am
by David
Strange. I loaded the 2 save games you provided and ran them for over 10 years each, using version 1.64 and 1.65, but didn't encounter the bug.

Could you load the saved game again and see if you the bug still occurs? If so, please tell me the exact date it occurs.

Re: Bugs found in Capitalism Lab 1.964 Beta

Posted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:17 am
by Janis.Romans
From now on, they don't appear, but seriously, prev. times they appeared.