Page 1 of 1

a bug from v1.964 (about stock)

Posted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:10 pm
by chenglui520
From the outset, I bought a 12% stake in the company.

Game acceleration after 322 years of running, I hold shares of this company does not exist, I actually have another company for nearly 50% of the shares, but I never did not purchase any shares in this company.

Own shares of this company is the largest company in the entire city and all of a sudden out nearly 800 billion equivalent in cash equities.
test.jpg
test.jpg (661.54 KiB) Viewed 999 times
save file:http://dl.dropbox.com/u/102224726/CHEN_001.SAV

Re: a bug from v1.964 (about stock)

Posted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:25 am
by mwyeoh
Wow! Check out that minimap!

Re: a bug from v1.964 (about stock)

Posted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:48 pm
by Keither
The most likely explanation is that your holding in Thurder Corp was due to a merger.

Re: a bug from v1.964 (about stock)

Posted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:04 pm
by Purifier
keither i checked his history, Chenglui never bought any shares of any company (not even the Platinum Hammer, the only company thunder corp merged with)

I hope the devs can do a replay with the savegame, since there is no data in the game history of the companies involved that show any gain in shares in Thunder Corp.

Re: a bug from v1.964 (about stock)

Posted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:58 am
by David
Could you provided a saved game that is JUST before the bug happened, and let us know when exactly the bug happened (in terms game date), so that our programmers can trace the code and try to fix the bug?

Re: a bug from v1.964 (about stock)

Posted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:27 am
by chenglui520
:( ,sorry, i replaced the old save game.

My historical stock operation:
1.The games start, I spent about a billion dollars to buy 12% of the shares of the Company A (Share price:about 46 USD).
2.Game acceleration after 322 years of running,The A company should be mergers.
3.A company B company mergers, B company C company mergers, and C is the largest company in the city as a whole
4.I suddenly have nearly 50% of the shares of the Company C. I'm all of a sudden become dominate the city's CEO.
5.I just bought 1 million shares of the A company in the game start.

Re: a bug from v1.964 (about stock)

Posted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:37 am
by David
chenglui520 wrote:
My historical stock operation:
1.The games start, I spent about a billion dollars to buy 12% of the shares of the Company A (Share price:about 46 USD).
2.Game acceleration after 322 years of running,The A company should be mergers.
3.A company B company mergers, B company C company mergers, and C is the largest company in the city as a whole
4.I suddenly have nearly 50% of the shares of the Company C. I'm all of a sudden become dominate the city's CEO.
5.I just bought 1 million shares of the A company in the game start.

If you do the same with a new game, did the bug still occur?