Page 1 of 1

Cap_Main.exe has stopped working - Loggin Camp 1.960

Posted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:37 pm
by alexzhz
Screenshot is as follow. I think this bug is same to mine crash bug, however, I didn't find the loggin camp crash bug in the previous patch.

Re: Cap_Main.exe has stopped working - Loggin Camp 1.960

Posted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:51 pm
by David
Could you provide me with your saved game via Dropbox?

You may check out this post about how to send saved games via Dropbox:
http://www.capitalismlab.com/forum/view ... f=10&t=487

Re: Cap_Main.exe has stopped working - Loggin Camp 1.960

Posted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:01 pm
by David
If any person has also encountered this crash bug, please also send me 1) the saved game and 2) capture the screenshot where the crash happened (like the above screenshot).

It seems that the crash happens when the mouse hovers over on a specific location in a specific city and the screenshot and the saved game will help us to replicate the bug and track it down.

Re: Cap_Main.exe has stopped working - Loggin Camp 1.960

Posted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:58 pm
by alexzhz
I've started a new game, and it happened agained. Fotunately, I've saved the game before building the loggin camp. The screenshot and SAVE file are as below. However, when I reloaded the game and build the loggin camp, nothing usual happened at all, it really puzzled me a lot.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/102796689/ALEX_001.rar

Re: Cap_Main.exe has stopped working - Loggin Camp 1.960

Posted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:08 pm
by David
What is the game date when the crash happened in the above game? (I can't see the game date on your screenshot as it is trimmed off).

I want to do the same action of clicking on the logging camp at the exactly the same game date you did and see if I could trigger the crash.

Re: Cap_Main.exe has stopped working - Loggin Camp 1.960

Posted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:53 pm
by ruudt
Had the same problem here. Unfortunately no savegame (didn't save it yet at that moment) Year of crash was nearby 2030.

Printscreen was removed by incident. So no printscreen available. :cry:

Re: Cap_Main.exe has stopped working - Loggin Camp 1.960

Posted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:41 am
by David
We have just released v1.961 that attempts to fix the crash bug with building mines/logging camps. Please download the patch from this link:
http://www.capitalismlab.com/forum/view ... f=10&t=662