Page 1 of 1
Bugs found in Cap_Lab 1.951 Patch
Posted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:42 pm
by Janis.Romans
Here it is:
1. When I click on Buy button in Stock Exchange (in attachments), it buys & it selects the share provider which is under the button. This also happens in 1.952 patch.
3. When I click Buy and then I right click when the message appers, it closes the message and the Stock Exchange window (this also happens in the next 1.952 patch.
2. Question, I use SkyDrive, and do You David have a Windows Live account, so I can share the Saved Game Data folder when needed.
3. Question, will Campaign image be removed, because it won't be available. (in attachments)
4. Question, will there be the scenarios Capitalism Lab?
5. Where is the page on this forum where it's written about design changes.
Re: Bugs found in Cap_Lab 1.951 Patch
Posted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:25 pm
by williaml232
---------------------------
Capitalism Lab
---------------------------
Error on File : d:\cap2src\stock2.cpp
Line : 390
---------------------------
OK
---------------------------
I got this error buying and selling stocks.
Re: Bugs found in Cap_Lab 1.951 Patch
Posted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:24 am
by David
1. When I click on Buy button in Stock Exchange (in attachments), it buys & it selects the share provider which is under the button. This also happens in 1.952 patch.
3. When I click Buy and then I right click when the message appers, it closes the message and the Stock Exchange window (this also happens in the next 1.952 patch.
Both will be fixed in the next patch.
2. Question, I use SkyDrive, and do You David have a Windows Live account, so I can share the Saved Game Data folder when needed.
I do not use SkyDrive. It'd be helpful if you could use Dropbox for sending CapLab saved game files:
FYI:
http://www.capitalismlab.com/forum/view ... f=10&t=487
3. Question, will Campaign image be removed, because it won't be available. (in attachments)
The text for the option has already been removed.
4. Question, will there be the scenarios Capitalism Lab?
You may check out this page for details:
http://www.capitalismlab.com/
CapLab Challenge Games are in some way similar to Cap2 scenario games and you may give them a try.
5. Where is the page on this forum where it's written about design changes.
You may check out CapLab web site for the game's new features and improvements details :
http://www.capitalismlab.com/
Re: Bugs found in Cap_Lab 1.951 Patch
Posted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:25 am
by David
williaml232 wrote:---------------------------
Capitalism Lab
---------------------------
Error on File : d:\cap2src\stock2.cpp
Line : 390
---------------------------
OK
---------------------------
I got this error buying and selling stocks.
Could you provide me with your saved game via Dropbox?
You may check out this post about how to send saved games via Dropbox:
http://www.capitalismlab.com/forum/view ... f=10&t=487
Re: Bugs found in Cap_Lab 1.951 Patch
Posted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:39 pm
by Janis.Romans
Ok, thanks for answers David.