1.943 bugs or/and suggestion
Posted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:53 pm
1. I found that left panel's data about inflation, consumer price index e.t.c. is the same in all cities. (1. & 2. & 3. attachment)
2. When any company's (except yours) firm is for sale, you can buy it for $0 and the company will accept it. (4. & 5. attachment) But You have to buy for a price that is not $0, but higher.
3. Suggestion: I would like that there would be a startup option so that animation in the background is disabled. (Option to enable animation, and to diasable it).
4. Question: Do police stations, fire stations affect what happens in Capitalism Lab, for excample I build a fire station, but fire keeps destorying my apartments near the station. And riots still keep stealing and blacking out frequently, even if there are much police stations in the city.
5. Question: Why when I click on Credits in Capitalism Lab, they don't open? & Will there be Campaign available in Capitalism Lab, when it's released to the market?
2. When any company's (except yours) firm is for sale, you can buy it for $0 and the company will accept it. (4. & 5. attachment) But You have to buy for a price that is not $0, but higher.
3. Suggestion: I would like that there would be a startup option so that animation in the background is disabled. (Option to enable animation, and to diasable it).
4. Question: Do police stations, fire stations affect what happens in Capitalism Lab, for excample I build a fire station, but fire keeps destorying my apartments near the station. And riots still keep stealing and blacking out frequently, even if there are much police stations in the city.
5. Question: Why when I click on Credits in Capitalism Lab, they don't open? & Will there be Campaign available in Capitalism Lab, when it's released to the market?