Scenario n°11 - Opportunities in small cities
Posted: Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:16 pm
I am having a hard time with that...
After managing the initial subgoal (making you expand to 7 product classes), I suffered from AI going on rage-on prices wars.
I got behind in terms of tech (not having started by R&D soon nor hard enough it seems) on some products, but even on ones I mastered the AI was using stupidly low prices (like < $10 for apparel products) which, even if combined with brand loyalty destroying it brand rating to 0, the AI was managing to keep tha majority of market shares.
How do you win when AI masters on product it is ahead and destroys your margins on products you lead?
After managing the initial subgoal (making you expand to 7 product classes), I suffered from AI going on rage-on prices wars.
I got behind in terms of tech (not having started by R&D soon nor hard enough it seems) on some products, but even on ones I mastered the AI was using stupidly low prices (like < $10 for apparel products) which, even if combined with brand loyalty destroying it brand rating to 0, the AI was managing to keep tha majority of market shares.
How do you win when AI masters on product it is ahead and destroys your margins on products you lead?