Page 1 of 1

Option to Disable Seaport?

Posted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:47 pm
by Alphidius
Hi Everyone,

I'm a long time player of Cap, Cap2 and now CapLab.
Just a quick question, is there any way I can disable seaport from importing goods in my custom games?

Thanks in advance!

Re: Option to Disable Seaport?

Posted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:45 pm
by MagnusA
Should be possible by script. See the Official Site (link above) -> New content -> User-defined Scripts -> Imports/Products.

Code: Select all

[IMPORTS]
Consumer Goods Seaports=0
Industrial Goods Seaports=0
Maybe it should be possible to select 0 in the Options -> Products tab, not only 1,2,3,4?

Re: Option to Disable Seaport?

Posted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:22 am
by Alphidius
MagnusA wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:45 pm Should be possible by script. See the Official Site (link above) -> New content -> User-defined Scripts -> Imports/Products.

Code: Select all

[IMPORTS]
Consumer Goods Seaports=0
Industrial Goods Seaports=0
Maybe it should be possible to select 0 in the Options -> Products tab, not only 1,2,3,4?
Exactly what I was looking for!
Thanks and cheers!