Page 1 of 1
Visual bug & possible Radical R&D bug
Posted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:32 am
by Dav3
In the newest version the linking is not showing up in the grid like shown in the screen.
Another thing which im not sure if that might be a bug is with the radical R&D research. I got a CTO with a research base of 100.
I for example research with a 200% tech gain but the duration from six months to two years has no difference in tech advancement (I would assume the six months period would give you a smaller advancement than the two years one). So its very easy to dominate technology that way when you research doubles every six months. I got up to ridiculous numbers in the hundred thousands that way very easy.

Re: Visual bug & possible Radical R&D bug
Posted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:00 am
by David
In the newest version the linking is not showing up in the grid like shown in the screen.
The bug has been fixed. Please download v5.7.02 from
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=5538
Another thing which im not sure if that might be a bug is with the radical R&D research. I got a CTO with a research base of 100.
I for example research with a 200% tech gain but the duration from six months to two years has no difference in tech advancement (I would assume the six months period would give you a smaller advancement than the two years one). So its very easy to dominate technology that way when you research doubles every six months. I got up to ridiculous numbers in the hundred thousands that way very easy.
I've tested it but was not able to replicate the problem. Could you please send me your save game file for testing?
Re: Visual bug & possible Radical R&D bug
Posted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:34 am
by Dav3
I've made a new game without any mods just to check if my mod might have caused that bug but it still persists in the vanilla game.
This is on researching soap after hitting the 120 technology mark. 6 months gives you same advancements as 3 years.
Here is my save game
https://www.dropbox.com/s/cqx975nqt05c8 ... 9.SAV?dl=0
Re: Visual bug & possible Radical R&D bug
Posted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:56 am
by David
The bug has been fixed. Please download the latest patch v5.6.19 from
http://www.enlight.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=5471
Re: Visual bug & possible Radical R&D bug
Posted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:11 am
by Dav3
Can I post it over the latest post-release patch 5.7.02 ?
Re: Visual bug & possible Radical R&D bug
Posted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:04 pm
by David
Dav3 wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:11 am
Can I post it over the latest post-release patch 5.7.02 ?
Currently 5.7.02 does not contain the Radical R&D fix yet. We will release 5.7.03 this week with the fix.