Page 1 of 1

University Research Focus

Posted: Tue Jan 01, 2019 1:59 pm
by megapolis
Hi David,
Here's another old bug. University Research Focus for Technology simply does not work in vanilla. Here's what I see
1. When picking up some software technology, it just picks the rating number from previous research.
2. It never changes. I have tested it for several months and it just don't change at all.
3. It does not apply to your existing software research in the city.

So my question is: does it work? If yes, how?

Re: University Research Focus

Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:14 pm
by David
I have forwarded it to the programmer and he has started looking into it.

Re: University Research Focus

Posted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 5:38 am
by David
Update: the fix and gameplay balance improvement to the University Research will be available in the next major update v5.7.00, which is scheduled for release in this month.