Page 1 of 1

Mods not showing up in game

Posted: Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:06 pm
by Subfusca
Hello. :D

I got the Cap Lab bundle with Subsidiary and City DLCs last night. I have got the DLCs working, but none of the mods I've downloaded are showing up in the MODS selection screen. I have followed the instructions exactly as read, and extracted the mods into the MOD folder as directed, but when I goto select them, none show up, just a blank page with the download mods butttons.

I've searched first before asking, but the only topic (with potential solutions) I could find spoke of changing the name of the Mod Kit file to MODS. though I already have a MODS folder, so this not my issue.

Any ideas please, I can't wait to get started, but it was the addition of some of these mods that convinced me to get this game, and I am currently unable to play.

Thanks for any help you can offer.

(I've attached a screenshot to show the mods in their correct place).

Re: Mods not showing up in game

Posted: Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:39 pm
by xzinum
Hello,

Your MOD folder should look like this:
Image

The .RES file(s) needs to be at the root of the MOD folder

Re: Mods not showing up in game

Posted: Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:31 pm
by Subfusca
Brilliant, many thanks. All sorted now. :D