Page 1 of 1

Re: Warehouse

Posted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:55 am
by CuteRabbit
The same issue occurs almost at all factories and mines.
Please have a look at my snapshot of a plastic factory.
screen shot
screen shot
screenshot.png (703.76 KiB) Viewed 1057 times
The demand bar for plastic is very high.
Even though, all department include purchasing, production, sales work at a extremely low utility rate.
This issue really bother me a lot.
Please fix it.

My game version is Beta 5.6.0.1.
I attached a game save file, so the programmer can test it.

I guess the problem is because a sales unit receives only one order from one client at the same time.
It overlooked all other orders even the stock is adequate.

Re: Warehouse

Posted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:57 am
by CuteRabbit
UP!UP!UP!
Anybody come across the same issue?

Re: Warehouse

Posted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:57 am
by CuteRabbit
up!up!up!

Re: Warehouse

Posted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:04 am
by iamihop11
I think I might be experiencing the same thing, but only for my warehouses. I built a glass warehouse, for example, to combine multiple streams. However, despite trying ten different configurations, I can only ever get a single output unit to function. The others simply sit there with product but never do anything. Notice that they have 0 utilization and also have not leveled up as the one functional output unit has.

This makes the warehouse actually WORSE than not using it at all - my total throughput into my factories has actually decreased.

Image

Re: Warehouse

Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 4:46 am
by David
The bug with the supply and demand bars has been fixed. Please download the latest patch v5.6.02 from viewtopic.php?f=10&t=5345