CONTINUE from sudden profit drop on a commercial building

General Discussions about new beta versions of Capitalism Lab
kie99
Level 4 user

CONTINUE from sudden profit drop on a commercial building

Post by kie99 »

Im trying to reply Purifer but it keep asking me to login , and im not sure why i cant reply

Hi Purifier,

I saw your market value for the builing is double in 7 years, that is very good investment return..

I believe below issue is the cost is higher then revenue.. You can see the annual return is -5%..
Considering you have playing for long time, you might need to consider the inflation and your rental..
100% occupation does not mean profit, if you are renting cheaply..

Hi David,

I believe you can add cost PSF on the building infomation so we know the cost vs rental..

And for the M button ( Market rate ) , can you set the price as per demand vs supply?

i believe Purifier setting the rental based market rate.
Considarating there alot of shortage for the commercial building, the rate must reflect the demand supply..

Given a case whether is profit margin is too high, you can set AI to build more.

Thank you
Purifier
Level 4 user

Re: CONTINUE from sudden profit drop on a commercial buildin

Post by Purifier »

hi Kie99,

You might be on the right course with the rental.
I too noticed late night that my rent was very low (my other 2 commercial buildings in other cities started to lose profit aswell). So i raised the rent so the Rent Attractivness ledger moved again :p
And in the other 2 buildings the profit went up again, but not on the 1 in rome (it went up a bit though but still not in the positive)
sudden profit drop 5.jpg
sudden profit drop 5.jpg (1.25 MiB) Viewed 493 times