Page 1 of 1
Update Soon??
Posted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:14 am
by brianwiz
Feels like we have gone a bit stale waiting for update and enhancements.
Dont get me wrong you guys continue to push development and we love you for it.
I saw an email that said a future release was coming.
Any details?
Re: Update Soon??
Posted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:55 am
by David
Yes, an update will be available soon.
The post-release beta version 5.6.00 with 3 new apartment buildings and support for more screen resolutions is scheduled to be released in a couple weeks.
Re: Update Soon??
Posted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:42 pm
by GotBuds
That is exciting news! I can't wait for new apartments. I remember seeing 1 pic of a new apartment you put in a thread here, have you posted pics of the other 2?
Re: Update Soon??
Posted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:44 pm
by David
The latest post-release Beta version 5.6.00 has been released. You may download it from:
viewforum.php?f=10
The screenshots showcasing the new apartment buildings can be viewed from the above link too.