Page 1 of 1

New Apartment Building

Posted: Mon May 07, 2018 8:33 am
by David
Here is a preview of a new apartment building that we are going to add to the game.

Any comments are welcome.

Re: New Apartment Building

Posted: Mon May 14, 2018 1:03 am
by Darcon
Looks awesome! New models for commercial/apartments has been on the wishlist for a long time. Now if you also add more mansion models that will be amazing. Thanks for the preview!

Re: New Apartment Building

Posted: Mon May 14, 2018 4:29 am
by chengtsai
Good work lets bring it on.

Re: New Apartment Building

Posted: Tue May 15, 2018 9:15 pm
by colonel_truman
Wonderful. I´d love to see more buildings added, any type, even if just for aesthetic purposes..
I guess modders would welcome them even more.

Re: New Apartment Building

Posted: Wed May 16, 2018 8:59 am
by David
Glad that you guys like the new apartment buildings.

Our artists have continued to work on new ones and I will post the images here when they are done.