Need help with mod please
Posted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:55 am
I am currently developing a new mod from scratch, it plays fine for about 30 min to 1 hour but then I get a ILAB\SPRITE.CPP LINE 260 error.Also whenever I add a new building (per the tutorial) the game crashes as soon as I build it.Can anyone help?
I am running version 5.4.05 Patch with City and Sub DLCs.
My CPU specs are as follows:
AMD Athlon II x 4 635 @2.90ghz
6 GB ddr3 ram
ATI HD5450 2 GB Vid card.
Details about mod already implemented:
Added Banking, Truck & Power Industry.
Added Mega sized Factories, Farms, and Warehouses-Theses are expensive to setup and operate and should only be used with a large corporation distributing to 5+ cities
Added new cars, Convertible & Coupe,.
I Made the Auto & Trucks complex to manufacture, must make seats, and ECM, assemble drive train and more.
Planned features:
Expand Apparel Industry
Expand Power Industry
Add Military Weapon & Vehicle Industry
Add Aerospace Industry
Add Construction Industry
Add Mega sized Apartments
and more
Here is a screen shot of error & some screen shots of mod.(It is still a work in process)
I am running version 5.4.05 Patch with City and Sub DLCs.
My CPU specs are as follows:
AMD Athlon II x 4 635 @2.90ghz
6 GB ddr3 ram
ATI HD5450 2 GB Vid card.
Details about mod already implemented:
Added Banking, Truck & Power Industry.
Added Mega sized Factories, Farms, and Warehouses-Theses are expensive to setup and operate and should only be used with a large corporation distributing to 5+ cities
Added new cars, Convertible & Coupe,.
I Made the Auto & Trucks complex to manufacture, must make seats, and ECM, assemble drive train and more.
Planned features:
Expand Apparel Industry
Expand Power Industry
Add Military Weapon & Vehicle Industry
Add Aerospace Industry
Add Construction Industry
Add Mega sized Apartments
and more
Here is a screen shot of error & some screen shots of mod.(It is still a work in process)