Page 1 of 1

Bugs on Digital Age: Internet, Software Companies and Private Companies

Posted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:10 pm
by leandro
Hi!

First of all, thank you for the Digital Age DLC. It's great. I've been playing it for several hours now, and I noticed a couple of bugs, which I would like to report (dunno if they are already under evaluation):

1. Software and Internet Companies can't be transferred (between "holding" company and subsidiaries);
2. In my game, a completely private company, which hasn't had any kind of IPO (100% private), still can't be acquire. I've acquired other Private companies through the "Acquire" buttom, but for this specific company this "Acquire" buttom is not available.
3. Ok, this one I am not quite sure if it's a bug, but I think it would be nice if I could sell products from my subsidiaries or holding company at my E-Commerce Website. Right now apparently I am only able to sell products which are produced by the exact same company, not regarding the products produced by other companies in my Group.

Re: Bugs on Digital Age: Internet, Software Companies and Private Companies

Posted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:26 am
by David
1. Software and Internet Companies can't be transferred (between "holding" company and subsidiaries);
It is intended because the underlying technology supporting the software and Internet companies cannot be transferred that way.
2. In my game, a completely private company, which hasn't had any kind of IPO (100% private), still can't be acquire. I've acquired other Private companies through the "Acquire" buttom, but for this specific company this "Acquire" buttom is not available.
I believe that the target company is a telecom company. In fact only private software and Internet companies can be acquired.
3. Ok, this one I am not quite sure if it's a bug, but I think it would be nice if I could sell products from my subsidiaries or holding company at my E-Commerce Website. Right now apparently I am only able to sell products which are produced by the exact same company, not regarding the products produced by other companies in my Group.
When it comes to e-commerce, you could only sell products from companies you owned. But there is a workaround. You may set up a warehouse and buy products from other companies and enable those products for e-commerce sale on the interface of your warehouse.