Page 1 of 1

I can not find a Use video game mode and I can not find a product IP department in the lab

Posted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:36 am
by SIH
I can not find a Use video game mode and I can not find a product IP department in the lab.
The beta version is 5.4.01 and does have the latest version of REALWORLD MOD and I have DIGITAL Age DLC

I do not understand this situation.
I do not know why it's not working for me.

Is there a bug in my game?

Is the digital age DLC data corrupted?
Is there a way to reinstall or update the DLC?

Please help me.
Regards

Re: I can not find a Use video game mode and I can not find a product IP department in the lab

Posted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:14 am
by David
Actually the Video Game mod kit is released as a mod kit and it is meant to be used by modders instead of end users.

Basically modders could make use of the Video Game mod kit and release mods for end-users to download.

The problem you experienced is related to the user-created mod and I would suggest that you contact the mod creator for a solution.

Modding is not difficult though. If you are interested in creating your own content for the video game industry, you may read the modding guide at https://www.capitalismlab.com/digital-a ... -game-mod/

Re: I can not find a Use video game mode and I can not find a product IP department in the lab

Posted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:57 pm
by SIH
Thank you for your answers. :D