Page 1 of 2
amount of talents in some classes still to low
Posted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:46 am
by jbvisual
Capitalism version: 5.4.00
MOD: Realworld 11.27
I start a game with a 200% talents.
But with 10 cities i got 9 talents for every product class in every city.
Classes a computer, Beverage, Electronic products, Tabasco products etc... there a plenty of talents available.
But when it come to certain other classes, there are not enough talents available to research every item.
Classes such as "Semi products" need not 9 talents (90 total in 10 cities), but 900.
A good way to set the amount of Talents is to have 9 talents for every single item in the game. (and maybe even more, Where is the fun in a game if there is no competitor to compete with you)
Re: amount of talents in some classes still to low
Posted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:10 pm
by David
Classes such as "Semi products" need not 9 talents (90 total in 10 cities), but 900.
Actually new ones will become available after you have hired existing ones, so the total number of available talents is more than 9.
Re: amount of talents in some classes still to low
Posted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:43 pm
by jbvisual
David wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:10 pm
Classes such as "Semi products" need not 9 talents (90 total in 10 cities), but 900.
Actually new ones will become available after you have hired existing ones, so the total number of available talents is more than 9.
Thanks for your Reply David, i did not know that untill now

Re: amount of talents in some classes still to low
Posted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:21 pm
by jbvisual
David wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:10 pm
Classes such as "Semi products" need not 9 talents (90 total in 10 cities), but 900.
Actually new ones will become available after you have hired existing ones, so the total number of available talents is more than 9.
Hi David.
I just tried it, but no new Talents apair. (see screenshot).
It does not matter if i script with 4, 6, 10 or 15 cities. There are always 9 Talnta available in every class.
After hiring them, no new ones apair. (ik hire all the talents in every city)
Re: amount of talents in some classes still to low
Posted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:15 am
by David
I have just tested it and it worked properly when the game is not using any MOD. But when a MOD is used, the issue does exist.
I have requested the team dev to fix it in the next post-release beta patch.
Re: amount of talents in some classes still to low
Posted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:36 am
by jbvisual
Thank you David.
Next time i will cross-test issue's with and without mod.
Re: amount of talents in some classes still to low
Posted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:46 am
by jbvisual
Hi David,
Bug in real world:
Thanks, the last update fixed available talants, al little.
Now the semi product class have 27 available talants in every city. (3x9)
All other classes still have just 9 talants.
But with if I chose only a few cities, there not more than 27.
4 cities.
4 cities: (4x27)/9= 12 products
15 cities: (15x27)/9= 45 products
Is there a way to add more talants myself?
Re: amount of talents in some classes still to low
Posted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:17 am
by David
But with if I chose only a few cities, there not more than 27.
4 cities.
4 cities: (4x27)/9= 12 products
15 cities: (15x27)/9= 45 products
I don't quite understand the calculation. Would you please explain in more detail?
Re: amount of talents in some classes still to low
Posted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:47 am
by jbvisual
The ammount of Talents IN EVERY city is always the same.
I doesn’t matter if I start with 4 cities or 15 or even 30 cities.
So if I want a Dominate every product on the market, I need also a maximum tech in every market.
The only way to research every product is to have so many cities as possible....
(But many cities have also a huge impact on the game performance)
Re: amount of talents in some classes still to low
Posted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:56 am
by David
So if I want a Dominate every product on the market, I need also a maximum tech in every market.
The only way to research every product is to have so many cities as possible....
I don't quite understand why it is not possible to do it with 5 cities. There is an option to headhunt from your competitors.