Page 1 of 1

Bug: "New Price" auto-update bug from shop-to-shop

Posted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:49 pm
by mwyeoh
Hi David

I found a bug with the "New price" auto-updating in the product details list.
Although the price auto-updates when you scroll from product to product, or from city to city, it does not auto-update when you scroll from shop to shop (within the same product and in the same city)

Have a look at my screenshot. I have scrolled to my second shop, however the price is still the price of my first shop

Re: Bug: "New Price" auto-update bug from shop-to-shop

Posted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:39 pm
by David
1) Did you mean "Apply All" button does not work?

2) Is $32,002 the new price or the old price ?

Re: Bug: "New Price" auto-update bug from shop-to-shop

Posted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:35 pm
by mwyeoh
Hi David

The apply-all button works. The original situation is that I jave 2 shops, both originally offering two different prices for my cars (Nothing has changed yet)

What I meant was that when you scroll from shop to shop, the first two values ("Price" and "Cost") auto-update, however the value of "New Price" does not

But when you scroll from product to product or from city to city, all three numbers auto-update


Im I am still not making sense, let me know and I will try again

Re: Bug: "New Price" auto-update bug from shop-to-shop

Posted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:14 am
by David
This will be fixed in the next patch.