Glitch: can a company have negative land and resources
Posted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:36 am
I found a glitch in 5.0.12. My company has a negative "land and natural resources". I think it should be impossible to have negative asset.
I'm also attaching the save file.
My own company never built any firm or purchased any land. My intention is to make a great holding company. For some reason, I merged with a controlled company, and sell all its firms to another subsidiary. Then I found out my own company has negative "land and natural resources". Besides, I found out this number (absolute value) increased once.
My own company never built any firm or purchased any land. My intention is to make a great holding company. For some reason, I merged with a controlled company, and sell all its firms to another subsidiary. Then I found out my own company has negative "land and natural resources". Besides, I found out this number (absolute value) increased once.