Page 1 of 1

Save Game Freeze Issue

Posted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:19 pm
by labthatcap
This issue only happens when overwriting a previous save file. So I went to save my new game for the first time and wanted to save over a previous save of mine. So I clicked on it, clicked save, said 'ok' to the overwrite question and then proceeded to type the new name of the game however I wasnt even able to finish typing the name when the game froze! See the screenshot for what I mean. The game does not crash and I can remedy this issue by repeatedly clicking on either the 'save' or 'cancel' buttons. Eventually it comes back from the not responding status and runs fine, however if I go to save the game again the same issue happens! I can replicate this issue 100% of the time. Auto save works perfectly fine and the games can load fine as well.

Re: Save Game Freeze Issue

Posted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:01 am
by mwyeoh
Hi labthatcap

I have a similar issue when saving.
All I usually have to do is right-click once and the game returns to normal

Re: Save Game Freeze Issue

Posted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:10 pm
by Keither
Yup, same issue here with v1.931. It momentarily freezes whenever I try to save.

Re: Save Game Freeze Issue

Posted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:27 am
by David
We have changed some code in the next patch and you can see if it will fix this issue.