Page 1 of 1

what is the penalty if I lose the control of my corp

Posted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:04 pm
by markyears
Just curious, what is the penalty I will get if I lose the control of my own corp, game over? :mrgreen:

Re: what is the penalty if I lose the control of my corp

Posted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:16 am
by David
markyears wrote:Just curious, what is the penalty I will get if I lose the control of my own corp, game over? :mrgreen:
Yes, this is the outcome.

Re: what is the penalty if I lose the control of my corp

Posted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:32 pm
by markyears
David wrote:
markyears wrote:Just curious, what is the penalty I will get if I lose the control of my own corp, game over? :mrgreen:
Yes, this is the outcome.
Thanks! I would suggest that the game continue and the player play as an independent investor? Anyway the player still has money and may be able to open a new company.