Page 1 of 2

SERVER CONNECTION ERROR...

Posted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:22 pm
by Janis.Romans
I have downloaded & installed CapLab, but when i open it, login, it says:
SERVER CONNECTION ERROR

Error logging into the server. Checksum error.


The game will quit now.

Re: SERVER CONNECTION ERROR...

Posted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:59 am
by David
1) Have you registered on the beta tester application form before?

2) If so, what's your registered username?

Re: SERVER CONNECTION ERROR...

Posted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:26 pm
by Janis.Romans
1. Yes, I have.
2. My username is: Janis_Romans

Re: SERVER CONNECTION ERROR...

Posted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:53 am
by David
The login name checking is case sensitive.

Based on our server records, it seems that you are now able to login and play the game. Is this true?

Re: SERVER CONNECTION ERROR...

Posted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:13 pm
by Janis.Romans
Yes, but there are other problems as well, for excample:
When I start a factory, and it lasts at least 3-5 years, I get message:
Cap_Lab.exe has stopped working

Re: SERVER CONNECTION ERROR...

Posted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:01 am
by David
Cap_Lab.exe has stopped working
Did it display any error message?

Re: SERVER CONNECTION ERROR...

Posted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:08 pm
by Janis.Romans
Yes, it displayed message about SERVER CONNECTION ERROR.

I could not see all message because it closed immediately.

It sayed that it has made Several attempts to connect.

Re: SERVER CONNECTION ERROR...

Posted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:29 am
by David
It could be due to your anti-virus software that blocks CapLab's Internet access with a fire-wall.

Are you using any anti-virus software? If so, you may consult the supplier for a solution.

Re: SERVER CONNECTION ERROR...

Posted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:24 am
by Cue
Im also having this problem.
Its a random drop. I dont have any firewall except in my router.
But that has never had any problems with anything.

Re: SERVER CONNECTION ERROR...

Posted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:34 am
by Cue
But the good news is that the game auto saves before it quits.
If this is a copy protection attempt its completely useless.