Small issues
Posted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:18 pm
So I've had a good opportunity to test out 1.920-1.930. It's pretty good so far. The only major issue I noticed was last night I when I was testing out the challenge game system I got booted for running multiple copies even though I was only running one. I'll be changing my password in case of a case, but I figured I'd report the issue.
I also found a few other issues that I haven't seen mentioned:
-When adjusting prices in retail stores or factories(probably the others as well) I'm having trouble clicking on the +/- buttons. Sometimes it doesn't even register as a click and I have to exit the store/factory before it works again.
-When in R&D and selecting a new technology to research: if another store, etc. is underneath the OK button(on the map) and you click on the OK button, it'll switch to that building instead of selecting OK.
-Running in full screen at higher resolution like 1920x1080: When doing store/factory, etc. setup, the display ends up taking only like 1/5 of the screen which makes it hard to really see. Also when exiting to the main menu or windows the popup dialog isn't centered properly.
I double checked the above with 1.931 and the issues are still present.
Anyways, keep up the good work! I'm looking forward to the final release!
I also found a few other issues that I haven't seen mentioned:
-When adjusting prices in retail stores or factories(probably the others as well) I'm having trouble clicking on the +/- buttons. Sometimes it doesn't even register as a click and I have to exit the store/factory before it works again.
-When in R&D and selecting a new technology to research: if another store, etc. is underneath the OK button(on the map) and you click on the OK button, it'll switch to that building instead of selecting OK.
-Running in full screen at higher resolution like 1920x1080: When doing store/factory, etc. setup, the display ends up taking only like 1/5 of the screen which makes it hard to really see. Also when exiting to the main menu or windows the popup dialog isn't centered properly.
I double checked the above with 1.931 and the issues are still present.
Anyways, keep up the good work! I'm looking forward to the final release!