Trouble starting Cap Lab (1.930)
Posted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:20 am
Hi,
When I try to start the game, I just get a blank black screen after inputting my username and password.
I do hear background music when the Cap lab window is activated so it seems to be a problem with my display. Any ideas how to solve this?
Cap 2 ran fine with my computer except after patch 1.03 I got the same resolution bug as others have already reported.
When I try to start the game, I just get a blank black screen after inputting my username and password.
I do hear background music when the Cap lab window is activated so it seems to be a problem with my display. Any ideas how to solve this?
Cap 2 ran fine with my computer except after patch 1.03 I got the same resolution bug as others have already reported.