Page 1 of 2
New version 1.922 (Auto Patch)
Posted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:37 am
by David
CapLab version 1.922 patch has been released. If you are using 1.921, it will automatically download and apply the patch after you have run the game for a couple times.
This will be the first time the auto patch function is being used. Please report to us if it does not work properly for you.
Please note that you will have to let the game download the patch in background while you are running the game for the first time. When you run the game via the game login client for the second time, it will apply the patch for you if it was downloaded in the previous session.
Bug Fixes / Changes
The bug with annual revenues on the reports.
In the latest version 1.922, when you get the error saying that another playing is using your account, forcing you to quite the game, it will also display the error codes. Please report the error codes to us to help us debugging.
Re: New version 1.922 (Auto Patch)
Posted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:41 am
by mwyeoh
Hi David
I run Norton 360, and earlier on, whenever I download and load the patch, Norton 360 will remove capmain.exe due to "Low/Bad reputation", but I am able to restore it.
However with the autopatch system, it automatically blocks and removes capmain.exe without giving me the option to restore it, so I am now left without the latest capmain.exe file.
Re: New version 1.922 (Auto Patch)
Posted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:53 am
by rivetM4n
mwyeoh wrote:Hi David
it automatically blocks and removes capmain.exe without giving me the option to restore it, so I am now left without the latest capmain.exe file.
I do not believe this is Norton360 fault.
I have turned off all antivirus and spyware-remover software.
Still end up with the same result as you.
Capmain.exe is simply removed after update and I am unable to log in and play the beta.
Re: New version 1.922 (Auto Patch)
Posted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:47 pm
by mkstatto
rivetM4n wrote:mwyeoh wrote:Hi David
it automatically blocks and removes capmain.exe without giving me the option to restore it, so I am now left without the latest capmain.exe file.
I do not believe this is Norton360 fault.
I have turned off all antivirus and spyware-remover software.
Still end up with the same result as you.
Capmain.exe is simply removed after update and I am unable to log in and play the beta.
I also have the same issue, unable to play the game now, the exe is not there. Just goes to login screen and doesn't do anything.
Re: New version 1.922 (Auto Patch)
Posted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:53 pm
by David
I just tested it again on my computer and it patched successfully.
Did anybody successfully get the game patched to 1.922? If so, please post here and let me know. I want to find out if it happens to all beta-testers or just a few. If it is the later, we will investigate the problem individually.
Re: New version 1.922 (Auto Patch)
Posted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:07 pm
by David
You may try manually download the patch v1.922 and unzip it to your game folder and see if it works for you.
http://www.capitalismlab.com/capserver/ ... 221920.zip
Re: New version 1.922 (Auto Patch)
Posted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:27 pm
by Keither
I encountered the same problem as mentioned above. I have to re-install the whole thing and manually dragged the new patch to the file folder.
It has worked perfectly since.
Re: New version 1.922 (Auto Patch)
Posted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:28 pm
by mkstatto
Re: New version 1.922 (Auto Patch)
Posted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:36 pm
by mkstatto
Also had the issue with 'Another user logged in' twice but has disappeared and quit out before being able to write the code down
Re: New version 1.922 (Auto Patch)
Posted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:42 pm
by David
mkstatto wrote:Also had the issue with 'Another user logged in' twice but has disappeared and quit out before being able to write the code down
If it always disappeared too fast, please let me know and we will try to delay the window display so that you will have time to write down the codes.