Page 1 of 1

CapLab version 1.916 patch available

Posted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:32 am
by David
CapLab version 1.916 patch is now available. You may download it from the CapLab FTP. To apply the patch, simply unpack it to your CapLab folder using WinRAR.

If you are upgrading from 1.910, you can skip 1.911 to 1.915 and upgrade to 1.916 directly.

(Saved games of the previous versions are not compatible with this new version.)

Bug Fixes / Changes

Fixed the Apply All bug.

The cost for acquiring tech is higher if the tech is higher than 100.

R&D breakthrough frequency has been adjusted lower.

R&D breakthrough news now shows the new tech level.

Re: CapLab version 1.916 patch available

Posted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:18 pm
by baz
Hi David,

Sorry I've been on holiday recently and also been really busy on projects and didn't register on the new system, and I now find that I can't register. Are you able to help please, as I can't login to caplab.

Cheers in advance for your help David.

Re: CapLab version 1.916 patch available

Posted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:49 am
by David
Hi baz, I have just emailed you.