Page 1 of 1

Bug: Choosing animal/crop where layout plan is selects both

Posted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:17 am
by mwyeoh
Hi David

In a farm, if I open the window to select which livestock to raise or crop to sow, if the place I click happens to be on top of the "Layout" button, both buttons are clicked and the layout screen opens up underneath

I have attached two screenshots. A before and after picture.

I have attached two screenshots
Here I am about to click on cotton (Which happens to be above the layout button)

The first is the normal (before) screen
The second is what happens as soon as I click on the cotton button in the area above the layout button

I have not attached a save game as it seems easily replicable in any new game too

Re: Bug: Choosing animal/crop where layout plan is selects b

Posted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:16 am
by David
The next patch will fix this.

Re: Bug: Choosing animal/crop where layout plan is selects b

Posted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:26 pm
by mwyeoh
Hi David

Unfortunately, I am still experiencing this problem with the latest patch
I made sure to delete all files in My Documents too

Re: Bug: Choosing animal/crop where layout plan is selects b

Posted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:10 am
by David
I tested it again and was not able to trigger the bug.

Do all of you still experience this problem?

Re: Bug: Choosing animal/crop where layout plan is selects b

Posted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:17 am
by mwyeoh
Hi David

Sorry, I was being too general.
The bug is fixed for selecting crops, but is still triggered for selecting livestock.

Re: Bug: Choosing animal/crop where layout plan is selects b

Posted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:23 am
by David
Will get this fixed.