Page 1 of 1

Crash Report: Buying a govt media firm for sale

Posted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:00 am
by mwyeoh
Hi David

My game crashes whenever I try to buy a government owned media firm which is for sale. There is no Crash Error message- Rather Capmain.exe "stops responding and needs to close"

Heres a save game
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/23145017/AUTO3.zip

Ive tried a number of different media firms from a number of different cities. The one I wanted was the newspaper in Chicago

Re: Crash Report: Buying a govt media firm for sale

Posted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:39 am
by Inarius
I have already noticed about this in my thread "a few things to note".

So, I confirm.

Re: Crash Report: Buying a govt media firm for sale

Posted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:44 am
by mwyeoh
Inarius wrote:I have already noticed about this in my thread "a few things to note".

So, I confirm.
Hi Inarius

I remember reading something similar but couldnt find it, so I thought I mustve been imagining
Thanks for clarifying

Re: Crash Report: Buying a govt media firm for sale

Posted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:36 am
by David
This will be fixed in the next patch.