Page 1 of 1

Stocks choice for AI and controlled companies

Posted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:42 pm
by Inarius
Since the last patch (1.912), the AI is much more active on stock markets. It's fine.

As I haven't tested for a so long time (2 or 3 hours) it's only an impression :

- First, I have tested several times, but after 1 year all my stocks are bought by company/people.
It's not a problem, but when I look at the other competitors, at least 80/90% of their stocks are free (considering that they issue a lot of shares). Is that because I am a so good investment or are there other reasons ?

- There are not a lot of exchanges after that. Can the AI propose a higher price to another AI to buy stocks (as it is for me if I want to rebuy stocks from sombody)

- Can the AI have the strategy of buying to take control of someone ? Not just buying stocks, but take control of you because you are a competitor in a specific product. Can the AI buy your stocks in order to take control of you, in order of diversify its activity ? (a producer buying a retailer, etc.)

- When you have more than 50% of somebody, the thing you can done with him are not very very clear. You can destroy its factories, retail stores, but not changing its purchases, its training (i have try to do it as I saw the AI was crazy in their level of training but after a while the AI goes back and spend all his money in training) or whatever. You can't even sell land, or buy buildings, or nothing. Is it normal ?