Page 1 of 1

Crash Report: Again referenced D:/drive

Posted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:01 am
by mwyeoh
Hi David

Crash report
I was using the 'competition' saved game

Heres a link to the latest save
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/23145017/AUTO.zip

Managed to get my profits back up to 420mil, but I only have 2 years left! (The 5 years with nothing did too much to my brand loyalty! I gain alot of recognition, but lost alot of loyalty)- At the moment, brand rating is around 90-100, but usually I can have it as high as 160 (Does alot for the bottom line)

Re: Crash Report: Again referenced D:/drive

Posted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:23 am
by David
We are unable to track down this bug yet.

Are you able to recreate this bug with a specific interface action sequence?

Re: Crash Report: Again referenced D:/drive

Posted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:32 am
by mwyeoh
No, this one happened quite randomly. Im not sure what caused it