Page 1 of 1

About renting

Posted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:33 pm
by Inarius
I play a lot with apartments and commercial buildings to finance my other activities.

I think that the possibility to choose the price of renting is not a very good option.

With contraction/booming of the market, prices change a lot, and often. So setting a fixed price is not very useful. And it goes worse the more buildings you have, because you have to change the prices of more and more buildings.

Why not proposing a % instead of a price ?

I mean, something which could range from 50% below to 50% above the market price.
And this would follow the changes of the market price and would be simpler.

Re: About renting

Posted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:39 am
by David
Perhaps you could post a poll. If most of the players think the same, I will request the development team to make the change.

Re: About renting

Posted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:37 am
by mwyeoh
I do agree that a percentage based system would be much easier

Re: About renting

Posted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:42 am
by Inarius
A poll ? Why not. But here on the beta forum or on the other board ?

Re: About renting

Posted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:20 am
by David
Let's do the poll on this forum.

Re: About renting

Posted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:45 pm
by Inarius
Well, anyway, i suppose that everybody use the "market" price so I think that it is not the most urgent matter. It works for now !