Want To Make New Natural Resource Firms
Posted: Wed May 18, 2016 9:22 pm
Hey all,
I have my expanded factories, warehouses and farms working just fine. For example I made a 5x capacity, 25x and 50x capacity for those and they all appear nicely in the list and work as expected.
When I try this for one of the natural resource firms, my new one (a mine for example) overwrites the oil well in the list, and the list cannot expand past 3. Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?
For example in my buildings.dbf I have these types of entries, the factory one works fine, the mine and oil well not so much.
FACTORY FACTORY7 5x Factory 4 4 50000 2000 1000 40 1 1
MINE MINE2 5x Mine 2 2 10000 1000 1000 40 1 1
OIL OIL2 5x Oil 2 2 10000 1000 1000 40 1 1
https://imgur.com/a/unEcQ
Anyone have any thoughts?
I have my expanded factories, warehouses and farms working just fine. For example I made a 5x capacity, 25x and 50x capacity for those and they all appear nicely in the list and work as expected.
When I try this for one of the natural resource firms, my new one (a mine for example) overwrites the oil well in the list, and the list cannot expand past 3. Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?
For example in my buildings.dbf I have these types of entries, the factory one works fine, the mine and oil well not so much.
FACTORY FACTORY7 5x Factory 4 4 50000 2000 1000 40 1 1
MINE MINE2 5x Mine 2 2 10000 1000 1000 40 1 1
OIL OIL2 5x Oil 2 2 10000 1000 1000 40 1 1
https://imgur.com/a/unEcQ
Anyone have any thoughts?