Page 1 of 1
Bug: Warehouse
Posted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:12 pm
by HansOlav
Error I have seen in the warehouse:
1. Input is Wool but what get stored? Dyestuff
2. All pictures are wrong in Storing unit and Output unit
3. If you buy from a port, you don't get a notification when they run out. After that prices are wierd on that product.
4. If you have a Farm, Warehouse and Factory in the same town, sending product from Farm to Warehouse. Then in the factory you want to link to that product in the Warehouse, but you can't see what is from the Warehouse and what is the Farm in the list of choises.
Re: Bug: Warehouse
Posted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:41 am
by David
Error I have seen in the warehouse:
1. Input is Wool but what get stored? Dyestuff
1) I set up a similar warehouse as yours but couldn't find the bug. Could you please send me your saved game file?
2) Does this bug happen to you all the time or intermittent? Are you able to recreate the bug with a specific action sequence?
2. All pictures are wrong in Storing unit and Output unit
I also do not have this problem in my game.
Does this bug happen to you all the time or intermittent? Are you able to recreate the bug with a specific action sequence?
Re: Bug: Warehouse
Posted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:12 am
by mwyeoh
Hi David
I had this bug happen when my warehouse lost its link (I had it buying steel from a seaport).
But it looks like HansOlav could be a different situation.
When I encounter the bug again, I will post it
Also, when my warehouse lost its link, I received a sound effect but no notification/alert on the bottom of the page
(Only by chance did I realise what it was)
Re: Bug: Warehouse
Posted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:25 am
by David
4. If you have a Farm, Warehouse and Factory in the same town, sending product from Farm to Warehouse. Then in the factory you want to link to that product in the Warehouse, but you can't see what is from the Warehouse and what is the Farm in the list of choises.
In the next patch, you will see the word "Warehouse" below the supplier's corporate logo if the item is from a warehouse.
Re: Bug: Warehouse
Posted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:36 am
by David
Also, when my warehouse lost its link, I received a sound effect but no notification/alert on the bottom of the page
The fix for this bug will be available in the next patch.
Re: Bug: Warehouse
Posted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:38 am
by David
3. If you buy from a port, you don't get a notification when they run out. After that prices are wierd on that product.
How weird are the prices?
Could you send me your saved game?
Re: Bug: Warehouse
Posted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:41 am
by HansOlav
Everything went wrong when the warehouse lost a link from the port, that's when all this happend.
It looked like I still got the supply from port to warehouse, and when I changed the price in the warehouse, there was a new price i the port (same price)! Even the port did not have the goods anymore (was looking at this in the warehouse input unit). And most of the pictures in the warehouse got mixed up.
You have to run the save to the port runs out og Dyestuff, and maybe take in some cotton from the farm to make the warehouse full.
I also made some changes in the links inside the Warehouse.
Then watch in the warehause, everything goes wrong.
Re: Bug: Warehouse
Posted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:13 am
by David
Everything went wrong when the warehouse lost a link from the port, that's when all this happend.
The fix for this bug will be available in the next patch.