Want to create expanded facilities
Posted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 1:58 pm
Hey there,
How can I create expanded production facilities (factories, mines, warehouses)? None of the fields in the buildings.dbf seem obvious to me in terms of how production scales up. In Capitalism World there are 2 new factories with expanded production, but how was this done?
I'm in interested in creating more expensive / more productive versions of the buildings so I can simplify some of the management aspect when having a large company with the 50M population used.
How can I create expanded production facilities (factories, mines, warehouses)? None of the fields in the buildings.dbf seem obvious to me in terms of how production scales up. In Capitalism World there are 2 new factories with expanded production, but how was this done?
I'm in interested in creating more expensive / more productive versions of the buildings so I can simplify some of the management aspect when having a large company with the 50M population used.