Page 1 of 1

Any server connection problem?

Posted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:21 pm
by David
We made some changes to the Cap Lab server yesterday. Did any of you encounter any problems playing Cap Lab lately, like getting any error messages saying that there are server connection or login problems?

Re: Any server connection problem?

Posted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:19 am
by HansOlav
Yes that happend a few times.

Re: Any server connection problem?

Posted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:37 am
by David
Did it happen since you started beta-testing CapLab or only in the past 24 hours?

Re: Any server connection problem?

Posted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:50 pm
by HansOlav
Only the last period.

Re: Any server connection problem?

Posted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:17 pm
by David
The server has been updated. Please use the latest version of the game to connect to the server.

Re: Any server connection problem?

Posted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:24 pm
by HansOlav
I updatet, but now I don't get to start the game. It says wrong username? I use the same username and password as before.

Re: Any server connection problem?

Posted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:53 pm
by HansOlav
Sorry my bad, I used the username and password for the FTP to try to run the game. It works fine now!