Page 1 of 1
Uploading word docs or PDF's
Posted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:54 pm
by baz
David, Is it possible to upload .Doc or . PDF files onto the forum? I do find it easier working with Doc files as I can copy and paste pics and insert comments more easier, Plus I have flaky internet connection more recently, which is causing me misery when I try and submit a post to lose everything.
I realise the issue's why you may not want to use it, but I would find it far easier to report back on any potential bugs.
Re: Uploading word docs or PDF's
Posted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:06 pm
by David
baz wrote:David, Is it possible to upload .Doc or . PDF files onto the forum? I do find it easier working with Doc files as I can copy and paste pics and insert comments more easier, Plus I have flaky internet connection more recently, which is causing me misery when I try and submit a post to lose everything.
I realise the issue's why you may not want to use it, but I would find it far easier to report back on any potential bugs.
It should be possible to upload PDF files. What's the typical size of your PDF file? Currently the forum only allows upload of maximum 1MB for each file. We can increase the limit as needed.
Re: Uploading word docs or PDF's
Posted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:13 pm
by baz
It was 5 MB's. that would be cool if you can mate.
Re: Uploading word docs or PDF's
Posted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:07 am
by mwyeoh
Hi Baz
At the moment, I believe 1MB is the maximum file size
That would be your problem, not the file type
Re: Uploading word docs or PDF's
Posted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:31 am
by David
It has been increased to 5MB. You may give it a try and see if it works for you.
Re: Uploading word docs or PDF's
Posted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:36 pm
by baz
Cheers David, I'll use it next time I have an issue or bug to report and get back to you.