Market Dominance / Internal Sales (noob question)
Posted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:40 am
Hey everyone so I got cap lab a couple weeks ago and I haven't beaten any of the missions yet but I've put enough hours into it that I have the basics down, but some of the more subtle features are still throwing me off. For starters if my mission goal is the food and snacks scenario where you need to gain market dominance in food snacks and beverages, what defines market dominance? Do I need to have a dominant presence in every city?
Another rather annoying situation I keep finding myself in is with the internal sales only button. Even when I activate it my farms continue to sell to rival retailers and its been frustrating because my retailers always end up with low profits on livestock products because of how often they are out of stock. If I'm quick I've found that if I hit the internal sale button before I take on retailers it doesn't take on competitive retailers, but that's really a pain. Is there something I'm missing? Is there some way I can cut rival retailers off my supply line once they have started buying from my farms?
Another rather annoying situation I keep finding myself in is with the internal sales only button. Even when I activate it my farms continue to sell to rival retailers and its been frustrating because my retailers always end up with low profits on livestock products because of how often they are out of stock. If I'm quick I've found that if I hit the internal sale button before I take on retailers it doesn't take on competitive retailers, but that's really a pain. Is there something I'm missing? Is there some way I can cut rival retailers off my supply line once they have started buying from my farms?