Page 1 of 1

Removing existing building

Posted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 4:44 pm
by blackteeth
I suppose it's a weird request, but how shall i remove the existing warehouses from the game. I make a mod which is about car industry, and of course, i can't do anything with a supermarket for example. Thanks

Re: Removing existing building

Posted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 5:47 pm
by au8633
I'm thinking you would script it .

Re: Removing existing building

Posted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 4:20 am
by David

Re: Removing existing building

Posted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 1:46 pm
by blackteeth
Ok, i checked it's fine, so I can disable all the retail stores, and after i can specify those what i want, right?
The script file won't be the part of the mod in this case, i have to set the mod and after start the script in its menu. Right?

Thnks

Blackteeth

Re: Removing existing building

Posted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 5:36 pm
by anjali
mod is mod, script is script, so load the mod and choose a new game, once you in the game settings menue. load the script but make sure all gamesettings you like to have are in the script, because the moment you start a new game via script you wont have the manual settings screen available, only player name and corp name can be set in the manual settings screen.