Cheat code for money increase
Posted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:59 pm
Is there a cheat code for money increase? I only ask as I want to play my 209% game and test other things without having to play for hundreds of hours till i'm able to test. I only want a temp cheat and disabaling after pre beta testing.
I'm happy to continue as I am but would like to test other things that have been discussed to see if the same bugs apply at this level.
One of the things I want to test is warehouse, as CAP 2 did have a warehouse of sorts and I was reading that this dosen't. I can start a much easier game but I would like to test at the most difficult level to see if there are any unusual bugs that could occur under this difficulty that may not show up under easy for example. I may also find that you release a new patch that dosen't work with my current save file and then i'd have to start again, and it does take ages to make money at 209 %.
I'm happy to continue as I am but would like to test other things that have been discussed to see if the same bugs apply at this level.
One of the things I want to test is warehouse, as CAP 2 did have a warehouse of sorts and I was reading that this dosen't. I can start a much easier game but I would like to test at the most difficult level to see if there are any unusual bugs that could occur under this difficulty that may not show up under easy for example. I may also find that you release a new patch that dosen't work with my current save file and then i'd have to start again, and it does take ages to make money at 209 %.