Page 1 of 2

New Drug Store Building

Posted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:57 pm
by SanderR
I was testing out the building modding. Just created this graphic, it's quiet uninspired at the moment. But I made it quickly to test how developing content for this game would be like.

thought I'd share it. Maybe there is some enthousiasm about it.

I can always make more (and better ones), if there is any interest.

Cheers,

Re: New Drug Store Building

Posted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:22 pm
by smith121362
Always interested in more realistic buildings. Hope you decide to develop further.

Re: New Drug Store Building

Posted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:58 am
by WilliamMGary
smith121362 wrote:Always interested in more realistic buildings. Hope you decide to develop further.
Nice.....Would love to see new buildings in the game.

Re: New Drug Store Building

Posted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 3:30 am
by Arcnor
I would love to have more buildings. I have no skills in graphic design and so having new designs would be awesome!!!

Re: New Drug Store Building

Posted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:29 am
by piermario
If you want i can add in realworld mod.

Re: New Drug Store Building

Posted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:09 pm
by SanderR
piermario wrote:If you want i can add in realworld mod.
Thanks, but If I'm going to make more content, I'm going to focus on the core game first. So that game itself would look more real.

Re: New Drug Store Building

Posted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 3:12 pm
by WilliamMGary
If you guys work together to update all the buildings for the Real World Mod that would be amazing.

Re: New Drug Store Building

Posted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 3:32 pm
by SanderR
WilliamMGary wrote:If you guys work together to update all the buildings for the Real World Mod that would be amazing.
I would love to do it.

I would even like to go one step further and do all the streets, cars and grass planes. But in the modding we can't touch those. So even if we add in new buildings, the environment would still look crappy.

Re: New Drug Store Building

Posted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:41 pm
by WilliamMGary
Sounds like a mod request. :-)

Re: New Drug Store Building

Posted: Sun May 29, 2016 9:09 pm
by Keither
Anyone knows a way to convert an attached building to a compatible format so it will work with CapitalismLab?