Page 1 of 1

Bug: Unable to change manufacturing

Posted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:46 pm
by mwyeoh
As you can see in my screenshot, I was originally manufacturing toilet cleaner in my factory.
I decided to change tact, but unfortunately, I cannot change the manufacturing slot from toilet cleaner to tissues (What I want) without having to 'buy' the manufacturing sector again

Here is a savefile link too
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/23145017/MATH_001.zip

Re: Bug: Unable to change manufacturing

Posted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:30 pm
by David
I believe that you are using a layout plan for this factory and the layout plan is set to manufacture toilet cleaner.

If I remember correctly, the original Cap2 also functions this way - if you want to change the setting of a manufacturing unit which was installed using the layout plan, you will have to remove the unit and set up a new one.

Re: Bug: Unable to change manufacturing

Posted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:06 pm
by mwyeoh
Hmm, ok thanks for clearing that up David