Page 1 of 1

Need some help modding...

Posted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 7:52 pm
by JSH
Hey,...


So I've been trying to change the quantity of the natural resources, I'm getting a little annoyed by having to build new mines all the time :-/

So I found the correct file, changed the quantity and saved the file,...
But nothing seems to change in the game, what am I missing?

Another thing I would like to adjust is the salary of the people I'm hiring, it's really getting out of hand especially later in the game... Any idea where I can find that?

thanks!

Re: Need some help modding...

Posted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 6:26 pm
by JSH
no one? :cry:

Re: Need some help modding...

Posted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:06 am
by Arcnor
You have to run the packall.bat file and then copy the CAPMOD.res file to your mod folder.

See the detailed instructions here: http://www.capitalismlab.com/mod.html

You can adjust the salaries by using a script. See Game Rule Modifiers: http://www.capitalismlab.com/script---s ... rules.html