Page 1 of 2
Crash reports
Posted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:46 am
by mwyeoh
A crash report
I was purchasing electronic components from a seaport when the seaport stopped shipping them.
I clicked on the goto button which took me to the factory. When I clicked on the go to supplier button, the game gave me an error message (Something about Null- sorry forgot to take a note of it) and closed
I will remember to check the error messages from now on
Re: Crash report
Posted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:12 pm
by mwyeoh
My latest crash report
I dont know if these help or not. If they dont, I can stop posting them
Regards
Re: Crash report
Posted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:59 am
by David
Yes, the screenshot is helpful.
For this particular crash, could you please also email me the saved game?
Re: Crash report
Posted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:05 am
by mwyeoh
Sure, no problem. But you will also have to tell me where the saved file is located
Re: Crash report
Posted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:17 am
by David
You can find saved game files of Capitalism Lab in your folder as follows:
My Documents\My Games\Capitalism Lab\SAVE
Re: Crash report
Posted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:27 am
by mwyeoh
Thanks David
The file was too big to upload directly here (Maximum size appears to be 1MB)
You can access it here
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/23145017/AUTO.zip
Its the latest autosave. Unfortunately its about 8 months before the event. This is the best I can do this time
Re: Crash report
Posted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:07 am
by David
Have fixed this. Please download patch 1.902.
Re: Crash reports
Posted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:39 am
by mwyeoh
Another crash report
This time, I was trying to access "Gold Ring" from the list but as soon as I did, I received this error
Here is a save file
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/23145017/AUTO2.zip
Re: Crash reports
Posted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:07 pm
by David
The fix for this bug will be available in the next patch.
Re: Crash reports
Posted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:48 pm
by HansOlav
New Crash: