Page 1 of 1

Users uploaded building resources

Posted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:35 pm
by tonnyz
Since the official thread by David for the building resources seems to be lacking for update. How 'bout sharing your artworks for building resources here? I'm sure that lot of you are talented in digital artwork. :D

Please be kindly noted that by sharing in this thread, you guarantee legally that :

1) All elements/parts of the resources released here must be shared in an appropriate legal right to be used with free of charge (only) for modding Capitalism game series by either the developer of capitalism series (for commercial usage) or the player(s) (not for commercial usage) , except for you as the author (you have the additional inherent right for using them outside of this scope, indeed) ;)
The right granted above is NOT revocable in any way even after you delete / edit the resources in the future.

2) you are not violating any others' copyright ,

3) and hence you hold a liability to exempt all related parties (forum's admin / moderators / staffs / operators, thread starter, etc.) from any legal consequences of your sharing in this thread / the usage based on point 1 above.

4) If you disagree / mind to any of those 3 points above, pease DON'T share / upload any artwork here. :)

I hope the community's contribution here could let the developer to have more focus on the gameplay as well as the depth of this game, and above all faster features update requested by the community. :D

Briefly said: from community to community. ;)

Re: Users uploaded building resources

Posted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:42 pm
by tonnyz
here is a brief guideline about the 'convention' of how the building artworks should be created and used in the game

http://www.capitalismlab.com/advanced-m ... dings.html

Re: Users uploaded building resources

Posted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:43 pm
by tonnyz
reserved for future usage :shock: :o :o :?

Re: Users uploaded building resources

Posted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:18 am
by tonnyz
I'm currently working with an artwork for warehouse. I'll release it here once it's finished, I hope I can catch up with the game's standard.. :)

Re: Users uploaded building resources

Posted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:34 pm
by David
Cool. Look forward to it.

Re: Users uploaded building resources

Posted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 4:29 am
by smith121362
So am I. :)

Re: Users uploaded building resources

Posted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:13 am
by Black
tonnyz wrote:I'm currently working with an artwork for warehouse. I'll release it here once it's finished, I hope I can catch up with the game's standard.. :)
I would gladly add new warehouse artwork to JASM mod. I tried to draw it by myself but failed miserably.
Good luck with this one tonnyz 8-)

Re: Users uploaded building resources

Posted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:22 pm
by tonnyz
Black wrote:
tonnyz wrote:I'm currently working with an artwork for warehouse. I'll release it here once it's finished, I hope I can catch up with the game's standard.. :)
I would gladly add new warehouse artwork to JASM mod. I tried to draw it by myself but failed miserably.
Good luck with this one tonnyz 8-)
actually i 've finished it a week ago, but am not confident with my result since it's not paired well with the game's environment. :|

I think there's some things to do with the ingame convention of lighting and size proportion, but just have no idea how to synchronize mine with them. :?

I'll upload it here tomorrow but i'd like to apologize for the imperfectness beforehand. :|

Re: Users uploaded building resources

Posted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:49 am
by tonnyz
here it is

Image

Re: Users uploaded building resources

Posted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 5:17 pm
by piermario
Ciao what tool did you use for create it?
thanks