Page 1 of 1

Bug --- images/buildings/buildings.res not found

Posted: Fri May 08, 2015 1:15 am
by brianwiz
when I create a custom game in post-release 2.7.01 I get the following error

Bug --- images/buildings/buildings.res not found

Re: Bug --- images/buildings/buildings.res not found

Posted: Fri May 08, 2015 1:17 am
by brianwiz
attached

Re: Bug --- images/buildings/buildings.res not found

Posted: Fri May 08, 2015 3:21 am
by David
It looks like that there were problems with the installation. I recommend that you uninstall the current game and reinstall it again.

Re: Bug --- images/buildings/buildings.res not found

Posted: Fri May 08, 2015 1:40 pm
by brianwiz
Had to uninstall it twice... Good to say it worked.

Re: Bug --- images/buildings/buildings.res not found

Posted: Sat May 16, 2015 5:16 pm
by MedvedUS
got same error in MOD mode when starting scenario, reinstall not help

Re: Bug --- images/buildings/buildings.res not found

Posted: Sun May 17, 2015 12:31 am
by David
The format for MOD files have been changed in v2.7.02. So you will have to use MOD files that support it.

Here is one:
http://www.capitalismlab.com/forum/view ... 8f4#p12021