Page 1 of 1
General Store ?
Posted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:02 pm
by smith121362
I have noticed some of the products can be sold in a "General Store". What am I missing

? I have never seen one in game. Does this represent the "local" competition

?
Re: General Store ?
Posted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:46 pm
by rmax
This is store used when "One Retail Store Type" setting is selected. Well, I think so.
Re: General Store ?
Posted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:57 am
by David
We will fix this display issue in the next update v2.6.25
Re: General Store ?
Posted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:11 pm
by smith121362
I appreciate you removing "General Store" in the game dialogue, but I am still curious as to what it represents. In the latest patch (2.6.25) I noticed "General Store" is still present in the Retail_Store_Products.DBF file.
Re: General Store ?
Posted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:44 am
by David
It is for the City Simulation Expansion Pack which is still under development.
More info about the City Simulation Expansion Pack can be found in this forum:
http://www.capitalismlab.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=16
Re: General Store ?
Posted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:06 am
by smith121362
Thank you for your answer. Now I don't feel so confused
