Page 1 of 1

how can I help?

Posted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:45 am
by T.bryson
I could help translating everything on Capitalism LAB game to spanish, User interface, and others texts, but it will be better to do it with a final version to be released, meanwhile i will try make this game, more fun that stressing giving the proper feedbacks.

Re: how can I help?

Posted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:37 am
by WilliamMGary

Re: how can I help?

Posted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:13 am
by David
Actually, Capitalism Lab has been in official release versions for quite some time.

The new versions that you see being released from time to time are free upgraded versions with new features and improvements. And we intend to continue to release new updates in the foreseeable future. So you may consider the current build already a stable version ready for user localization.